We take security seriously. We work hard to protect the privacy and security of our users, visitors, and partners. We always welcome additional input into our security procedures.
Reporting security problems
We will acknowledge your concern promptly and inform you of our response. We won’t publicly disclose investigation until we can properly fix any issues. Once resolved, we will inform you and publicly acknowledge your assistance.
Note to Security Researchers
Thank you to the following security researchers and users who have responsibly reported issues to us.
- Kalpesh Makwana
- FaisaL Ahmed (@FaisaL_GB)
- S.Venkatesh (@pranavvenkats)
- Swapnil A. Thaware (@swapnilthaware)
- Allan Jay Tomol (facebook.com/AtomTheMan)
- Jeevan Dahake (facebook.com/jeevandahake)
- N B Sri Harsha & Prudhvi D
- Rakesh Singh & Harish Kumar (@zerodayguys)
- Umraz Ahmed (@umrazahmed)
- Ehraz Ahmed (@securityexe)
- Siddhesh Gawde (@pen3t3r)
- Tejash Patel (@tejash1991)
- Christian Lopez (@phr0nak)
- Sabari Selvan (@EHackerNews)
- Wan Ikram (@rinakikun)
- Emanuel Bronshtein (@e3amn2l)
- Frans Rosén (@detectify)
- Yuji Kosuga (@yujikosuga)
- Shashank (@cyberboyIndia)
- Krutarth Shukla
- Kamil Sevi (@kamilsevi)
- Ajay Singh Negi (@AjaySinghNegi)
- M.R.Vignesh Kumar (@vigneshkumarmr)
- Nikhil Kulkarni (@nikchillz)
- Rafay Baloch (@rafaybaloch)
- Brandon Keepers (@bkeepers)
Also a big thanks to the Ruby on Rails Security team.