Posted on June 02, 2010
By Steve Smith
Here’s the overview of today’s deploy:
- Fixed a few activity stream issues where the actor wasn’t being included in the activity.
- Uploading, linking, and removing assets in the files sidebar now works as expected when creating new items.
- Pending comments are now sorted by their ‘spaminess,’ so any false negatives should be visible at the top of the first page.
- Pending comments now display their percentage of ‘spaminess.’
- You can now mark comments as spam (not just remove comments) that have errantly made it through the spam filter. This will help us (and Defensio) build a better spam detector.
- Only showing site creation activity on generation of a sample site.